Made a Compact animation – just because I could … no, not really. The images are taken from a try-out where I set Compact to work with no limits as to time, in order to figure out if the thing would come to a halt all by itself. A respectable 43 minutes and 2.636.015 lines latere I stopped it, as no movement was visible any more. I used the first 30% of the images to make the animation shown here – the other 70% did not add a whole lot visually and made the animation slow.
Anyways: you can now see how densely populated the area can get – it goes from polder to city suburb to slums to nightmare, I think. Will have to push the thing to its (time) limit some other time :)

« <-- previous post next post --> »